3 c. all-purpose flour
1 t. salt
1 t. baking soda
1 t. baking powder
3 t. ground cinnamon
1 c. vegetable oil
2 1/4 c. white sugar
3 t. vanilla
2 c. grated zucchini
1 c. walnuts (optional)
- Grease and flour two 8 x 4" pans.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Whisk flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add whisked ingredients to the creamed mixture. Mix well. Batter will be stiff.
- Stir in zucchini and nuts and pour in to prepared pans.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.