1/2 c. Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs, (I use Panko)
Skinless, boneless chicken breast cutlets
2 T. olive oil
1 slice sliced ham, 1 for each cutlet
Swiss or Havarti cheese, 1 slice for each cutlet
2 T. chopped flat leaf parsley
- Place rimmed baking sheet in oven and preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Place breadcrumbs in a shallow dish. Brush cutlets with olive oil; dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Top each cutlet with 1 piece of ham and 1 slice of cheese.4
- Starting at the short end, roll up ans secure with toothpicks.
- Place roll-ups, seam side down on the hot baking sheet.
- Bake until brown and chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.