1 head Romaine lettuce, washed, spinned and chilled
1 head Butter lettuce, washed, spinned and chilled
1/4 of an English cucumber, peeled and cubed
2 stalks celery, small dice
Fresh grated Parmesan cheese, about 1/4th to 1/2 c.
3/4 c. Vegetable oil
1/4 c. cider vinegar, no substitutions
2 t. sugar
2 large cloves garlic, pressed
- Assemble the dressing and chill, up to a day ahead.
- Clean and peel the celery with a potato peeler to remove the strings. Chop.
- Clean and peel the English cucumber (you may leave some skin on for color). Chop.
- Assemble chopped lettuces and the rest of the ingredients.
- Top with a wet, cool paper towel and chill up to 3 hours.
- Add dressing to taste and serve.