1 C. Panko crumbs
1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese
salt & pepper
1-2 pounds fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
(rise with water to help the flour stick to the beans)
1/2 c. flour
2 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with Pam.
- In a large bowl, combine the crumbs and cheese.
- Put the flour in a plastic bag and beaten eggs in another bowl.
- Rinse the beans with water and add to the bag of flour and shake.
- Dip the beans in the egg wash then dredge in the crumb mixture. Pressing in to the crumb to help the crumbs stick
- Place green beans in a single layer onto the prepared sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.